We now have the NRA  Range Certification cards at hand. You need one of these if you are going to shoot fullbore rifle on a MOD range. This includes G/R disciplines at Bisley. If you apply for a card and you lose it and we have run out, then they will cost you £5 for a replacement, so take care of them.

To get your card, send me an e mail through the contact page. I need your full name and DOB for some reason. If you are in the club next Sunday, then we can issue them there and then,with a bit of luck. Those of you not in attendance will get them pinned to your club card on the signing in board.