The next Penally shoot is confirmed for July 27th. – Names to Dave Scheeres as usual. It is likely that the shoot afterwards (Sept?) will be in Castlemartin, on the fancy targets and no sentries.
Familiarization sessions on the use of the 100 m range will begin on 26th June after normal shooting.
EVERY ONE MUST GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND BE REGISTERED IN THE 100 M RANGE BOOK BEFORE THEY CAN SHOOT AT 100 M
This will include :-
- Zeroing all guns on the 50 m before moving on to the 100 m (exceptions at RCO’s discretion )
- Locking and unlocking the ranges procedures.
- Setting of range indicators and flags.
- Listing authorized users on the 100 m and signing in on the range as well as the main signing in on the 25 m.
- The need for 2 shooters minimum before the 100 m range can be opened.
- Hanging and changing targets.
- Securing the ranges after use. (- the default will be for both ranges to be locked.)