The next gallery rifle competition at the club will be an America Match on Sunday 18th November 2012 at 10:00.
There was some debate at the Club today on the exact courses of fire and target selection and an official manual was consulted accordingly. Not sure if this is the actual manual, but some members may still find it an interesting read (downloadable in PDF format)!
Our version will be for full-bore and small-bore firearms and the courses of fire will be as follows:
- 5 minutes of unlimited ‘sighter’ rounds then…
- 5 shots in 5 minutes (shot twice)
- PL7 targets for all calibres
- No sighter rounds
- 5 shots in 30 seconds (shot twice)
- PL7 targets for full-bore & smaller targets for small-bore
All shots will be free standing – no support. Total 30 rounds for the competition.
All are welcome – £1 ‘per calibre’ entry fee. Starts at 10:00 prompt.